A warm welcome awaits you at the four star "Blougans B & B" in Perlemoenbaai, near Gansbaai(known as the Great White Shark Capital) in the Western Cape, South Africa. The luxurious accommodation features four spacious bedrooms, each leading to a balcony that overlooks Walker Bay, the only Whale Nature Reserve in South Africa.
You can sit on the balcony of your bedroom and watch whales in the bay, spectacular sunsets and you may even spy a school of dolphins playing!.
Blougans B&B offers you:
- Luxury onsuite bedrooms
- Full English Breakfast
- Climate-controlled rooms
- Open balconies with spectacular sea views for whale watching and sunsets over the ocean
- Private entrance to each room
- Coffee and tea facilities in room
- Hairdryers, MNet and Satelite on widescreen TV in room
- Internet availability
- Free Parking
- Fully licenced bar in private relaxing lounge with an open balcony / indoor or outdoor BBQ facilities.
Gansbaai and surrounds offer you:
- Whale and seal watching by boat or from your balcony
- Shark cage diving
- Horse and hiking trails
- 18 Hole golf course
- Day trips to Cape Town/Table Mountain/Cape Agulhas(the geographic southern tip of Africa)
- Boat trips to Dyer Island, home to incredible marine bird life
- 4 X 4 trips, hire of quad bikes
- Angling, Sea Kayak and cave tours can be organized
- Many local wine farms in the area offers wine tasting
- A variety of restaurants to choose from